The major professional organizations of survey researchers have very clear codes of ethics for their members. These codes cover the responsibilities of pollsters with respect to the treatment of respondents, their relationships with clients and their responsibilities to the public when reporting on polls.
- Afrobarometer Round 8: Summary of results for Nigeria, 2020Economic, Economic, Polls, Special PollFebruary 3, 2021
- Nigerian government doing a poor job on water/sanitation and health care, citizens say.Polls, Reports, Social, SocialSeptember 10, 2020
- POWER TRACKING POLLPolls, Social, UncategorizedOctober 15, 2019
- BETTING AND GAMBLING IN NIGERIAPolls, SocialSeptember 18, 2019
- SOCIO-ECONOMIC CHALLENGES WOMEN FACE IN NIGERIAPolls, SocialAugust 15, 2019