Events have a dramatic impact on poll results. Interpretation of a poll depends on when it was conducted relative to key events. Poll results that are several weeks or months old may be perfectly valid, but events may have erased any newsworthy relationship to current public opinion.
- Afrobarometer Round 8: Summary of results for Nigeria, 2020Economic, Economic, Polls, Special PollFebruary 3, 2021
- Nigerian government doing a poor job on water/sanitation and health care, citizens say.Polls, Reports, Social, SocialSeptember 10, 2020
- POWER TRACKING POLLPolls, Social, UncategorizedOctober 15, 2019
- BETTING AND GAMBLING IN NIGERIAPolls, SocialSeptember 18, 2019
- SOCIO-ECONOMIC CHALLENGES WOMEN FACE IN NIGERIAPolls, SocialAugust 15, 2019