We make thousands of calls weekly to conduct our polls. Individual Nigerians have the same chance of being called as anyone else living in Nigeria. According to the World Fact Book, Nigerian population is estimated to be about 1203 million+ (July 2018 est.). According to Nigerian National Population Commission (NPC), about 52%2 of Nigerian population are adults (18+) and an estimated number of adults in this age-group as at July 2018 is about 105.80 million. Therefore, the chance of a Nigerian being called in any poll is only about 1 in 105,800.
- Afrobarometer Round 8: Summary of results for Nigeria, 2020Economic, Economic, Polls, Special PollFebruary 3, 2021
- Nigerian government doing a poor job on water/sanitation and health care, citizens say.Polls, Reports, Social, SocialSeptember 10, 2020
- POWER TRACKING POLLPolls, Social, UncategorizedOctober 15, 2019
- BETTING AND GAMBLING IN NIGERIAPolls, SocialSeptember 18, 2019
- SOCIO-ECONOMIC CHALLENGES WOMEN FACE IN NIGERIAPolls, SocialAugust 15, 2019